Addmotor HITHOT H1 Sport Electric Mountain Bike
An electric bike that can give you a great mountain riding experience, that’s what the HITHOT H1 Sport
Electric Mountain Bike by Addmotor is all about. The HITHOT H1 Sport is packed with a set of amazing
features that makes it one of the best mountain bikes in the business. From its 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor, 48V*10.4AH Removable Samsung Cell Lithium Battery, and 27.5” x 2.35” KENDA Mountain Tires up to its 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame and Aluminum Alloy KINGSHOCK Spring Shock Absorber, this electric bike has everything you want to see in a great mountain bike. Addmotor combined all of these amazing features into the HITHOT H1 and made it one of their best electric bikes to date.
Features & Highlights:
- Well-built 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor made specifically for mountain biking and can produce speeds amounting to 25mph, so you can have thrilling mountain rides every time you ride it.
- High-quality 48V*10.4AH Removable Samsung Cell Lithium Battery that can go an impressive distance of 60 miles on level one assist and on a single charge, something that most electric bikes can’t do.
- Durable 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame with improved stiffness for a much better off-road biking experience.
- Efficient Aluminum Alloy Kingshock Spring Shock Absorber that effectively handles impacts and makes the ride more comfortable.
- Massive 27.5” x 2.35” KENDA Mountain Tires ensures great performance even in the most extreme terrains.
Specs & Assembly
Manufactured Addmotor Style Mountain Size 26" Watts 400W-500W Batteries 48V-11AH
- Battery: 48V*10.4AH Samsung Lithium Cell Battery
- Motor: Bafang 48V*500W Rear Hub Brushless Motor - Special Design For Mountain
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Distance: Electric Bicycle Single Charge Is 60 Miles Using The Level One Assist
- Charger: US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Rear Gears: Shimano 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Frame: Stiff and Durable 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame Optimized For Fun On &Off Road Trails
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 100mm Travel Suspension
- Absorber: Aluminum Alloy Kingshock Spring Shock Absorber
- Bike Seat: Addmotor Comfort V Sport e-Bike Saddle
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedals: Aluminum Black Pedals
- Brake Lever: TEKTRO Disc Brake Lever
- Brakes: TEKTRO Front 180mm & Rear 160mm Alloy Disc Brake
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Tire: Kenda 27.5" X 2.35'' Mountain Tire
- Color: Blue/Green/Yellow/Orange
- MaxSpeed: 25 MPH-Just Bike Worked
- Charging Time: 3-4 Hours. Depending On The Battery Status
- Appropriate Height: 5'6"-6'6"
- Maximum Load: Electric Bicycle 300lb
Warranty: Technologies 2 Years. Motor and Battery 1 Year Warranty