What is covered?
Any defect in material and workmanship resulting from personal, normal use in accordance with the owner's manual.
For how long?
One (1) year from the day of purchase for bike, bike parts, battery and electronics. Bike accessories are covered under this warranty for 90 days.
Who gets the warranty?
The warranty is non-transferable and limited to the person who originally purchased the product.
This warranty applies only to original Bat-Bike products purchased in the United States from Bat-Bike or a local fully authorized Bat-Bike dealer (such as ElectricBikeandSkate.com). Products/parts exported from the country of original purchase are not covered by warranty.
Limitations & Liability:
Implied warranties, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability are limited to one year from date of purchase.
We will not pay for: loss of use of your product or property damage caused by your electric bicycle product or battery or its failure to work; any special incidental or consequential damages resulting from performance or failure to perform under this agreement, or from the furnishing, performance or use of any goods or service sold pursuant hereto, whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, misuse or modification of the product or otherwise neither you nor Spacom shall have any liability to the other for indirect or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
What we will do:
If your bike or any parts thereof are defective under the terms and definitions of this warranty, we will send you replacement parts, repair it or, at our discretion, replace it at no charge to you. Refunds may be issued only according to the Bat-Bike's current return policy or the refund policy of Electric Bike & Skate.
How to get warranty service?
To get warranty service for your bike you must contact one of Bat-Bike's Service & Support Centers or Electric Bike & Skate and provide proof of date and place of purchase of the product. Upon conferring with Bat-Bike we will provide one of the following warranty services:
- Do-It-Yourself Service: Diagnosis of the problem over the phone and help with arrangements to get appropriate replacement parts.
- Bat-Bike Shop Service: If repair cannot be reasonably easy performed by customer, we will return your bike or the defective parts in question to one of our Service Centers and repair or replace them at our expense.
- 3rd Party Shop Service: In certain cases repairs might be performed faster and more cost effective by a local 3rd party mechanic or repair shop, and Bat-Bike might choose such services at our discretion. In such cases Bat-Bike will reimburse reasonable repair cost.
For warranty services you must retain the original packing material in the event you need to ship your product back. Charges for replacement packaging and shipping of such will apply.
Upon contacting us, we will confer with Bat-Bike to determine the appropriate service option under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Wear parts, such as rubber tire treads or remote control batteries or scratches/dents on frame or components caused by normal use
- Damage to the bike caused by batteries or chargers other than those supplied by Bat-Bike or third party damage caused by batteries and chargers in general
- Any defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit to our service locations, or damage resulting from alterations, misuse or abuse or ignoring of operating instructions, lack of proper maintenance, water damage due to hosing down or power washing product or submerged contact with water hazards, lakes or other water bodies
- Any loss of control of the unit resulting in equipment or consequential damage
- Unauthorized repair or modifications of the product
- Affixing any attachment not provided with the product or overloading of the product
- Fire, flood, or acts of God
- Failure to follow the instructions in the Owner’s manual
- International shipping cost or foreign repair services due to exportation from the country of original purchase.
This warranty is the only one we will give on your product, and it sets forth all our responsibilities regarding your product. There are no other express warranties! Please read our legal notice and terms and conditions at www.bat-bike.com as they may contain additional regulations and legal obligations or restrictions between the parties.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary under local and State law.
Please check www.bat-bike.com for any updates on this warranty.
Bat-Bike® is a registered trademark of SpaCom LLC, Bat-Bike Division, 9838 Old Baymeadows Rd.,#114, Jacksonville, FL 32256 USA