Addmotor TORETTO 3000W Electric Mountain Bike
Looking for THE best electric mountain bike in the market? Then your search is over because the new Addmotor TORETTO Electric Mountain Bike is here and it has enough power and speed to leave other bikes in the dust! The Addmotor TORETTO draws its enormous power from a 3000W Rear hub brushless motor made by Addmotor and a 60V*29AH Panasonic Lithium Cell Battery. Other outstanding features include a DNM Downhill Fork USD-85 front fork suspension, 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame, and 26” x 3” mountain fat tires. With all of these impressive features present in one bike, the Addmotor TORETTO will surely give you the best biking adventures you’ll ever have.
- Extremely powerful 3000W Rear Hub brushless motor by Addmotor can perform great on different types of terrain and has a maximum speed of 40 mph, making it one of the strongest AND fastest bikes ever.
- Heavy-duty 60V*29AH Panasonic Lithium Cell Battery that can go a distance of 65 miles on a single charge with level one assist, guaranteed to help you reach places other bikes couldn’t.
- Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame with a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs., perfect for small to large riders.
- Efficient DNM Downhill Fork USD-8S front fork suspension will give you excellent performance especially when biking on downhill trails.
- A pair of thick 26” x 3” mountain fat tires, made specifically for rugged roads. The thickness allows them to easily roll over debris and add comfort to the ride.
Manufacturer Addmotor Style Mountain Size 26" Watts 3000W+ Batteries 60V-30AH
- Battery: 60V*29AH Panasonic Lithium Cell Batteries
- Motor: Addmotor 60V*3000W Rear Hub Brushless Motor - Special Design For Mountain All Terrain
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display With USB Port
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Charger: 5A US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Distance: Single Charge is Appr. 50-65 Miles While Using The Level One Assist
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: DNM Downhill Fork USD-8S
- Travel: 203MM
- Rear Suspension: DNM BURNER-RCP3
- Rear Gears: Shimano 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Brake Set: TEKTRO HD-E500 Disc Brake Set
- Brake: TEKTRO 203MM F/R Alloy Disc Brake
- Handle Bar: PROMAX Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Tire: 26" X 3.0" Mountain Fat Tire
- Saddle: VELO Comfortable Saddle
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30CM
- Damper Shaft: Shock 14MM
- Charging Time: 6-7 Hours.Depending On The Battery Status
- Battery Life: 800 Lifetime Battery Charges
- Max Speed: 40MPH
- Appropriate Height: 5'6''-6'6''
- N.W:/G.W: 112 Lbs /128 Lbs
- Load Capacity: 350Lbs
Warranty: Technologies 2 Years . Motor and Battery 1 Year Warranty.