BESV JS1 Advance Electric Commuter Bike
The new BESV JS1 Advance Electric Commuter Bike is an updated version of the top-selling BESV JS1 model with one significantly-improved feature, the Magura MT 4 Hydraulic Brakes. But aside from that, the JS1 Advance still possesses the same set of features that made its previous version a massive hit. It includes a 250W Rear Hub Motor, 36V*11.2Ah LG Battery, Aluminum Frame with Dip-Frame Design, 700x 45C Schwalbe Energizer Plus Tires, and Shimano Deore XT 10S Transmission System. You will find all of these incredible specs and more in the new BESV JS1 Advance. So what are you waiting for? Do yourself a huge favor and make those dream biking experiences a reality by purchasing this bike today!
- Reliable Magura MT 4 Hydraulic Brakes that you can quickly activate to slow down safely or to stop instantly.
- An efficient 250W Rear Hub Motor with top speeds of 25km/h, perfect for everyday coimmute or for leisure trips.
- Excellently made Aluminum Frame with Dip-Frame Design for easier mounting and dismounting.
- Long-lasting 36V*11.2Ah LG Battery that can power the bike for up to 80 kilometers with power assist, enough to help you reach your destination and have several enjoyable bike trips after that.
- Durable 700x 45C Schwalbe Energizer Plus Tires, can easily roll over humps and bumps along the way. The wheels also assure great performance on various types of roads.
- High-capacity Shimano Deore XT 10S Transmission System for better controllability of the bike’s power.
Saddle Velo Battery 36V, 11.2Ah Assistance Modes 4 Assist Modes (1 to 3 and Smart) Brakes Magura MT4 Hydraulic Tires Schwalbe, Energizer Plus 700 x 45C Sensor Dual Side Torque Sensor Motor 250W Rear Hub Front Fork Suntour, Suspension, 50mm Travel Front Lighting 40lux, 600mA, 3.3V Colors Red / Black Transmission Shimano Deore XT 10S Weight 27.4kg (60.4lbs) Power Drive System Algorhythm Dimensions 1785 x 825 x 600mm Frame Aluminum