BESV TRB1 AM Electric Mountain Bike
The new BESV TRB1 AM Electric Mountain Bike is a new and improved version of the best-selling TRB1 XC. It features several upgraded version of the components that can be found from its original model. Improved specs include a Magura MT 4 203mm Disc Brakes, RockShox Yari RC 140mm 27.5+ Front Fork & RockShox Monarch RS-MNR-RT-D2 Rear Fork System, Shimano Deore XT 11S Derrailleur, and Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5” x 2.8” Tires. With these amazing features added to BESV’s popular components like the Brose Mid-Motor and 36V*21Ah*756Wh Battery, the BESV TRB1 AM will surely help you rule any outdoor terrain you want to.
- Equipped with a high-performance RockShox Yari RC 140mm 27.5+ Front Fork and RockShox Monarch RS-MNR-RT-D2 Rear Fork improves your adaptability when biking on the most treacherous mountain trails.
- Handy Magura MT 4 203mm Disc Brakes, adds safety to the ride by allowing you to safely stop or slow down instantly.
- Useful Shimano Deore XT 11S Derailleur that correctly shifts gears when you need it to.
- Huge and durable Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5” x 2.8” Tires offers great performance even on the roughest terrains. The size also allows it to seamlessly roll over any debris on the way.
- Heavy-duty Brose Mid Motor contains all the power you need to have heart-pounding mountain trips all the time.
- Highly-dependable 36V*21Ah*756Wh Battery will give your bike all the push it needs to cross extreme mountain biking trails easily.
Frame Aluminum Dimensions 1940 x 1050 x 750 mm (76.4 x 41.3 x 29.5 in) Weight 26.5 kg (58.4 lbs) Colors Matt black / blue / yellow Derailleur Shimano Deore XT 11S Front fork RockShox Yari RC 140mm 27.5+ Rear suspension RockShox Monarch RS-MNR-RT-D2 Braking Magura MT4 203mm Disc Ties Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 "x 2.8" Motor Brose middle engine Sensor Force sensor Support levels 3 support levels Battery 36V, 21Ah; 756Wh