ProdecoTech V6 Stride 400 M Electric Commuter Bike
Powerful, Efficient, and Comfortable – these are the perfect words to describe the new ProdecoTech V6 Stride 400 M Electric Commuter Bike. What sets the Stride 400 M apart from all the other ProdecoTech Stride bikes in existence is that it uses a very efficient Aria 106 MonoShock Fork with Alloy Steerer, making it one of the most comfortable bikes to have ever been made. Other wonderful specs that you can find on the V6 Stride 400 M include a 400W PTECH Motor, 36V*10.4AH Samsung battery, 26” Rigid Aluminum Rim Frame, and two 700C x 45MM Continental Tour Ride Tires. ProdecoTech combined all of these amazing features into one bike, allowing the V6 Stride 400 M to be one of their best bikes to date.
Features & Highlights:
- A powerful 400W PTECH Motor that can attain speeds of up to 20mph, giving you exciting bike trips every time you ride it.
- Highly-reliable 36V*10.4AH Samsung Battery with a maximum distance coverage of 35 miles on a single charge, far enough to take you to your destination and go to other places afterthat.
- Sturdy 26” Aluminum Rim Rigid Frame with Polar White Gloss Finish for added style.
- Efficient Aria 106 MonoShock Fork makes the ride extra comfortable regardless of what type of road you’re on.
- A pair of durable 700C x 45MM Continental Tour Ride Tires that can easily roll over humps, bumps, and any debris on the way.
SPECS STRIDE 400 M MOTOR pTech 400W Rear Direct Hub POWER APPLIED Twist Throttle w/ Battery LCD Indicator BATTERY 36v 10.4Ah Samsung Battery DISTANCE 25-35 Miles TOP SPEED 20mph FRAME Rigid Aluminum 26″ Rim FRAME FINISH Polar White Gloss COMPONENT FINISH Black FORK Aria 106 MonoShock STEM pTech 105mm x 3.1.8 Adjustable HANDLEBAR Cruiser 31.8 x 620mm SADDLE Velo 3205 Plush 268 x 173 SHIFTER SRAM X7 – 8 Speed DERAILLUER SRAM X4 – 8 Speed BRAKES SRAM DB Hydraulic Disc ROTORS SRAM Avid Cleen Sweep G2 160mm PEDALS HTI Platform TIRES Continental Tour Ride 700C x 45mm RIMS pTech 700c x 19mm Dbl Wall AL (28×1.5) INCLUDES eBike, Battery, Manual, Bicycle Tool WEIGHT 52